Join The Adventure of A Lifetime!
Growing Our Team
Are you eager to link arm-in-arm with a members of a faith-based Women’s Ministry for the purpose of telling our stories to encourage & empower others? Are you interested in helping us “spread the word” of God’s faithfulness and healing across the country? Then, this opportunity might be for you!
Our Internship Opportunities
WHO ARE WE?
The Baton Pass exists to empower women to overcome. We do that by connecting communities, equipping individuals, and empowering overcomers to share their stories in a powerful way that brings hope, healing, and radical restoration. For further details, please visit our website at www.thebatonpass.com.
WHAT DOES THE INTERNSHIP ENTAIL? (not limited to the following)
• Creating social media content that represents the mission, brand message, and personality of The Baton Pass on our main social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, and website assistance).
• Researching and assisting with the implementation of social media strategies that promote programs & events and raise awareness of The Baton Pass
• Coordinating tasks, projects, and deadlines with the Executive Director
• Assisting with aspects of virtual (and possibly on-site) events
• Assisting with community outreach as needed
• Other experiential opportunities & responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director.
In a nutshell, our Interns (two driven professionals will likely be selected) will be empowered to communicate our mission, message, and events in online environments (social media, e-communications, and website assistance).
+ Gain industry knowledge you won’t learn anywhere else
+ Develop professional skills
+ Experience in making a generational impact
+ Attend events and workshops free of charge
+ Develop close relationship with your team
+ Collaborate with some of the most talented women in ministry today.
NOTE: If you are looking for an internship to add value, gain experience AND meet college requirements, the scope of our internship may be adjusted slightly in order to qualify for college course credits.